Spindel added to FranTech lineup
FranTech is only a month out (incidentally, the special IFA hotel rate ends March 18 so book your room soon) but we’re still adding people to the program. We just added Brian Spindel, CFE, President & COO, PostNet International Franchise Corp. to one of the keynote sessions. His program is:
Taking Your Entire Franchise System to the Cloud: A Case Study: Learn about the real world struggles of a franchise system that needed a complete and scalable environment for their franchisees to access branded domain level spam free email, shared calendars, chat and other communication tools, group collaboration features, and document storage and access for an affordable cost with world class reliability. Sound impossible? Not today- they found it in the cloud. This fast paced session will follow this franchisors path from a quagmire of technical solutions to a single robust environment in the cloud.
We also added a new session: The Franchisor’s Digital Blueprint – Developing Your Strategy from Top Down vs. Bottom Up
- How to think through your digital requirements like a Digital Architect
- How to use a multi-point digital checklist before investing a dime in digital development
- Learn from the costly mistakes of others
- How to avoid fragmented vendor-driven outcomes
- Examining the pros and cons of multi-vendor strategies
- How to ensure your site, search, social and mobile all work in harmony
- Managing digital complexity without being held hostage by platforms, technologies and vendors
- Understanding how international expansion impacts your digital strategy
- Ensuring your franchise development strategies work in harmony with your end-customer strategies
Speakers: Dan Monaghan, Co-Founder, WSI, and Stefania Segurson, Director of Marketing, Tutor Doctor Systems, Inc.
We’ve got one more speaker we’re working on but we’re not ready to announce that yet. In the meantime, you can see the current program details at frantech.franchise.org.