Advertising for Your Franchisee Just Got Easier
LivePlatform is used by 821,000 businesses, 187 franchisors and 13,913 franchisees to manage the distribution and publishing of franchisee content into branded advertising, media, online and social channels.
Franchisees utilize LivePlatform to create branded print coupons, mailers, email, mobile sites, newspaper ads, TV commercials, online videos, flyers, brochures and collateral; to update content within Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, LiveStuff and other social network sites; to produce and control in-store collateral, digital displays, kiosks and terminals; and also to control content within mobile smartphones, website and tablets.
While LivePlatform is a free service that the franchisor can utilize and set-up themselves (as thousands of businesses do), LiveTechnology is available to help franchisors take the platform to the next level by adding custom templates, and integrations to franchisor and franchisee systems and building custom modules. It typically takes 20 minutes to get started, but to set-up the platform and benefit from all the modules takes more time, and is an ongoing process that evolves with the business (which is expected considering other software providers typically charge $450,000 to $1.6million for similar solutions).
LivePlatform has “apps” that can be plugged in, some examples of popular apps include:
- Brand Resource Center – Customizable guidelines, brand
- resources, FAQs and best practices.
- Digital Asset Management – Asset Library also supports local assets, approvals and workflow.
- Enterprise Content Management – Optimized for franchisor control and franchisee flexibility.
- Inventory Management – Including master product/service lists, and franchisee pricing and inventory.
- Vendor Interface – Helps the franchisor and Franchisee manage vendors and suppliers.
- Ad and Collateral Production – More than 15 million pieces
- produced every month.
- Digital Screen and Kiosk content and deployment system – Controls thousands of displays.
And many more apps are available.
- LivePlatform has “Connections” to ensure that brand control content gets to where it needs to
- 12,840 local newspapers
- 2,200 radio stations
- 1,850 cable head-ends
- All the network TV affiliates
- Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LiveStuff, and all the key social media sites.
What it takes to get set-up:
- Set-up your organization and all your franchisees (20 min – 2 hours).
- Set-up your brand styles, colors and assets (30 min).
- Switch on the modules you wish to use (e.g. coupons, email, websites, Facebook, etc.).
- Send a message to all your franchisees to login to your new system.
For more information, please go to www.LivePlatform.com.
Wayne Reuvers, Chief Strategy Officer
LiveTechnology Holdings, Inc
16 Sterling Lake Road
Tuxedo Park, NY 10987