How November Will be Won According to Google
Voters use an average of 14.7 sources of information to help make their candidate selection.
Some of the takeaways from the infographic:
- More than 80 percent of eligible voters are online.
- Similarly, 83 percent of mobile phone owners are registered voters.
- One out of every three likely voters in November say that they didn’t watch TV in the past week.
- Voters are spending more media time on their mobile devices than newspapers and magazines combined.
- Are you finding similar statistics in your research? How is this continued trend of multiple devices going to influence what you do as a marketer?
Dan Gibson is senior director of marketing and digital communications for the International Franchise Association. He can be reached at 202-662-0769 or email@example.com.